Thursday, September 3, 2009

Appologies and excuses

I'm really sorry I haven't been updating. Getting back to my normal routine has been impossible in this past week. Technical and health problems have kept me from the gym and from settling into any sort of routine.

My computer (which is also my work machine) has been having continual problems for the past few weeks. I was finally able to get enough help to diagnose the problem as a failing Hard Drive. The drive has been ordered and now requires me to sit at home and wait for the UPS guy to deliver it.

Yesterday, I woke up feeling like a truck had hit me. I was achy and my sinuses were in overdrive. I thought at first it was allergies, but over the day it progressed and I'm sure now I have some sort of cold or flu. It seems to be passing, so I'm hoping to get back to normal life by tomorrow.

Once the new drive is installed and I no longer feel like my head is stuffed full up with snot, things should go back to normal. I'm hoping that next week I'll be able to make a better showing at the gym, and also return to full presence on the internet. I have a lot of comments to respond to, and I need to get back to reading everyone's blogs again, I'll need the inspiration when I'm huffing through what used to be an easy workout next week!

No comments:

Tracking Transformation: Where I stand now