Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Just trying to keep myself in the game.

I had a good run yesterday, although I think there's something up with my Nike+ sportband. I did 3 miles according the sportband, but close to 3.5 according to the treadmill. I was running at a 5.5 pace according to the treadmill, and I ran for over 35 minutes. I don't understand how that only totaled up to 3 miles, but maybe the sportband just needs to be re-calibrated. Who knows.

I'm basically just trying to get to the gym enough to maintain my level of fitness right now, since everything else is eating up so much of my time and energy. Between getting ready to move at the end of the month and a sudden influx of possible design projects, I'm swamped. It's awesome, but it makes for not a lot of drive to get myself to the gym.

After the move things will be quite different, fitness wise, well everything wise really, but fitness wise I will have a lot more motivating me. I'll have my Running Buddy to get me up and moving, and just as importantly, I'll have the Dojo again. It's been literally years since i practiced Martial Arts, and it's going to take me a while to get back up to speed, but oh man am I excited to get back to it.

No comments:

Tracking Transformation: Where I stand now