Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Sickness Takes over.

Oh man has this been an off week. I managed to do Yoga every day for five days strait last week, took the weekend off, then started this week sick. The kind of sick where you feel ok as long as you're sitting still. I thought I was ok on Monday and did my yoga anyways. I made it through the "hard" yoga series, and then crashed hard. Tuesday I had a whole new slew of issues that basically prevented me from breathing through my nose, or very well at all, and so decided that yoga would most likely be a bad idea, and trying to run was right out. I'm feeling mostly better today, so I'm going to attempt Yoga again today, although I'll be breathing all wrong since I'm still having issues with my nose.

The frustrating part is that I feel mostly ok, I just can't breathe, and breathing is kinda key to exercising.

So I'm giving myself a partial pass on this week, with the caveat that I need to exercise where I can, and eat as well as possible. As soon as I can, I need to get back to the gym. I'm hoping that's before the end of this week.

I hate how I sound like a broken record lately...I miss having a gym routine.

No comments:

Tracking Transformation: Where I stand now