Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Finishing out the year

Well 2009 was a year of ups and downs for me. All in all it was a good year, but not an easy one. I'm trying to end the year on a positive note, with a solid workout schedule logged this final week.

I did my first post-Christmas run yesterday, eking out just over 2 miles in 27 minutes. I had to take a 30 second walk break in the middle. I don't feel too bad about that, since I didn't run at all last week.

I also have a lot of new fitness toys to play with, my Running Buddy got me a balance ball and resistance band kit, which came with four workouts on DVD, I got a copy of wii fit plus and a brand new Yoga DVD to try.

Here's hoping for a healthy and fit new year ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh those fitness toys will be lots of fun! It's such good motivation to have new toys to play with :D

- Sagan

Annie said...

Let us know how you like the Wii Fit Plus. I really like mine.

Tracking Transformation: Where I stand now