Thursday, December 10, 2009

Running again

Yesterday's run felt good. I pushed myself and ran for 20 minutes, walked for two, then ran for five more. It felt good to really push and run at the edge of my endurance. I'm a tad impatient to be able to really run all out for 30 minutes again. I'm trying not to push myself too hard to early.

My resolution has been spotty thus far this week. I haven't popped in the Yoga videos at all. I did that Pilates/Yoga fusion video on Monday (Would that count as yoga?), and Ran on Wednesday. Tuesday I fell victim to crams of doom and gave myself the day off. Today I'm going to do the p/y fusion video and then hit the gym later for some easy cardio on the Elliptical machines. I'm hoping to finish out the week well.

I think now accurately represents my "messy middle" this is the part between the before and after pictures. This is the part where I struggle. This is the part where I usually look at it, decide that this is not working, it's too hard, I can't do it, and I walk away. I refuse to do that this time. I've put too much time and effort into this. There's too much at stake for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU CAN DO IT!

:) Cheering you on.

- Sagan

Annie said...

Just tell yourself that you only have to keep this up for one more week. That usually keeps me going.

Tracking Transformation: Where I stand now