Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Running along the lake

I went running this morning along the lakefront here in the fingerlakes. We ran for about a mile and a half, and I managed to keep up a decent pace, enough that my S.O. broke a sweat at least. It felt good, it was beautiful sceanery, nice and shady.

So far it's been a very relaxing vacation, and I've managed to keep my diet relatively healthy.

I'm hoping to get out on the lake today in the kayak, get a little upper body work out in.

I'm already slathered up in sunscreen and other than the time on the lake, planning on spending most of my time in the shade.

Today should be a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you're wearing sunscreen! Have fun with kayaking. Running beside a lake is so much better than running through the city streets.

- Sagan

Tracking Transformation: Where I stand now