Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's a start.

I started back on the treadmill yesterday, I did a short 22 minute run at 5 mph, and got about 1.56 miles before I started feeling my knee deteriorating. I did a lot of stretching and then did a short ab session and a long (30 minute) upper body strenth session. I did hammer curls, shoulder presses and French presses with 10 lb free weights (doing the super slow lifting Mizfit is a fan of) then switched to the machines and did chest presses and lat pull downs, again veeerrrry sloooowly.

My upper body is nice and sore today, and my knee has recovered nicely. I'm going to do a lower impact video and some ab work today, and then back to the gym to test the knee out again tomorrow.

Keeping my fingers crossed that it holds up!

No comments:

Tracking Transformation: Where I stand now