Saturday, February 27, 2010

Three miles and inches gone.

I hit a milestone this weekend. On Saturday I ran my first solid three miles. It felt amazing. Granted it was inside on a treadmill, but it still counts ^_^

I followed that up with a party for a friends Birthday, during which there was a lot of food, and more alcohol than I care to admit. Yeah, I paid the price for that one. I spent Sunday remembering why I shouldn't do that.

So, Today is the first day of a new month. After this weekends debauchery I was almost afraid to take my measurements. It turned out OK though. I managed to shave half inches off almost everywhere, with the most dramatic size loss from my waist, I lost an inch and a half there.

All in all I'd say February was a good month. I'm planning on topping it in March!

No comments:

Tracking Transformation: Where I stand now