Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ugh.

The numbers on the scale are depressing. 159 lbs 32.7% bf. I don't understand it. It's like running as fast as you can and then realizing you haven't gotten anywhere.

I know plateaus happen, but it's really frustrating that I havn't been able to loose any weight in over a month. I loose a little, and then I gain it back. And it's not muscle weight cause that Body Fat % number isn't budging either.

The only thing I can think is that I have to go back on a more restrictive diet. I don't eat *horribly* right now, but I don't eat super well either. Like today, I was really bad. I had grilled cheese and French fries, a huge buttermilk biscuit and I'm halfway through a bowl of tomato basil soup from whole foods. I suppose if I don't eat anything else tonight I'll be ok.

*sigh* Yeah, that's the only option at this point...I hate dieting, it makes me cranky and irritable and I end up craving food all the time. But with my weight loss stalled, I have to face the possibility that I'm going to have to go back on a diet for the long term.

No comments:

Tracking Transformation: Where I stand now