Friday, March 20, 2009

Overview

I decided to input all of my data back through October into a spreadsheet to see if I could accurately chart both my weight and body fat %. Looking back over the numbers is depressing. I have basically yo-yo'd back and forth between 155 on the high end and 150 on the low end.

This is with increasing my workouts and keeping my calories around 1500 a day.

I feel defeated. Like no mater how good I am, I will not be able to get my body where I want it, where it used to be. I'm not giving up, I'm cutting back on the calories, and I'm going to up the workout schedule again, making sure I get a hard workout in at least 5 days a week. I'm using the word hard instead of a time limit because the time I spend on the workout depends on what I'm doing.

On a positive note, I did manage to get day two of week three of the sit up challenge in. Day three is this Saturday.

Next week will be a good week. I'll make sure of it.
-Meg

3 comments:

Cheryl Chamberlain said...

it's great to see you determined! so many people just give up, but by just admitting our faults, and knowing tomorrow, even today is a brand new day, as can get back on track! kudos! you can do it hun!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the sit up challenge! And you can do this. It might take some trial and error to figure out the best way to achieve your goals but you are on the road to success.

- Sagan

Annie said...

It is amazing how much longer it takes to lose the weight than to gain it. You are doing great! We all feel defeated sometimes. But positive thinking will make get you through this.

Tracking Transformation: Where I stand now