Monday, April 6, 2009

Guests mean eating out!

This weekend we have guests, My S.O.'s Brother and Sister-in-law. Both are wonderful, energetic people, and we spent the weekend stomping around the city visiting many interesting places. We also ate a lot, and not particularly well. Surprisingly, I only gained a single pound from the entire weekend.

I also ran out of allergy medication, and am currently suffering from an allergy induced sore throat and general achies. I'm going to try not to let this slow me down, but it's always a million times harder to exercise when I'm not feeling well.

Next weekend we're going up to visit the families for Easter (luckily both our families live in the same town) and my S.O.'s Sister-in-law invited me to join her for a kickboxing class while we're up. I'm really exited about that ^_^

Any new fitness opportunities come your way this weekend?
Meg

3 comments:

Cheryl Chamberlain said...

i have my freebee personal trainer session today. i'm really excited!

kickboxing is awesome. have fun with it! me and my gf are smiling, and gigglin through the whole thing!

like our instructor says.. gettin funky, crazy and laughing burns calories! hehe

Mary said...

Wow, it sounds nice to work out with a fun partner!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun time! I love having guests and eating out :D

- Sagan

Tracking Transformation: Where I stand now