Monday, April 27, 2009

Inturuptions in the schedule

This week is off to a rocky start, what with me not being able to do my workout today. I have an unplanned guest staying in my living room, preventing both the use of the living room for workout videos, and the action of traveling to the gym to workout. I'm not quite sure how to handle this one. The unplanned guest has told us he'll most likely be leaving by Wednesday (although he was originally only supposed to be here on Saturday.) Missing one day of working out isn't that bad, but I don't know what to do about tomorrow.

Argh, social stress sucks!
What would you do?

1 comment:

Cheryl Chamberlain said...

as an "unplanned" guest, i would go about my day AS planned. no reason why your life should be interrupted. ask them to find something else to do during workout dvd time! lol

Tracking Transformation: Where I stand now