Monday, January 26, 2009

I finally managed to get myself to use the eliptical machine at my parents house this weekend. We were up for another visit and the thought of falling further behind in my weight loss got me to suit up. I found it hard, however, to motivate myself to work very hard once I was on the machine. Maybe it was being at my parents house, maybe it was just laziness, but I barely made it through 20 minutes before calling it quits. I made a half hearted attempt at strength training, mostly situps, before realizing I just wasn't into it.

I'm holding on to the idea that it was better than nothing, and getting back to it again this week.

Does anyone else find it hard to motivate themselves to push hard durring a workout on vacation?
-Meg

No comments:

Tracking Transformation: Where I stand now