Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Progress again, Finally!

I'm halfway through the second week since starting the new workout schedule. My calves have been complaining lately after a run, so today I switched it up and did a H.I.I.T. session on the elliptical machine. Man, I forgot how hardcore H.I.I.T. sessions are. I've been contemplating ways to vary my workouts, since as much as I love it, running all the time isn't the best idea. There's a (non-contact) boxing class on Mondays in the morning that I'm thinking about joining, and I think I need to try to get to at least one yoga class a week.

It's been encouraging lately to finally start seeing some concrete results from all this hard work. My weight is back under 150 lbs. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it coming off this week, and end the month under 145.

I'm still having trouble getting myself out of bed in the morning to go work out. I end up having a mental argument with myself for 20 minutes or so before I annoy myself into getting out of bed.

Any pointers on motivating myself in the A.M.?

-Meg

1 comment:

Penny said...

Have every little thing laid out and ready (which I'm sure you already do!) and then DON'T THINK. NO internal voice allowed. Wake up, get up, go. Imagine me shouting at you the minute you wake up if ya like :0)

TA X

Tracking Transformation: Where I stand now