Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Shifting the schedual

I was so worn out yesterday that I skipped the gym. Awful I know, but I just couldn't muster up enough energy to hit the treadmil and still stay awake for work.

Instead of letting that totally trash my healthy goals for the week, me and the S.O. decided to go to the gym today, and I'm going to try to get in at least two more workouts this week.

I really felt my workout today, which makes sense since it's been almost a week since I was last at the gym.

It also was a rather wimpy gym session, all I did was a 20 minute HIIT session on the eliptical. No time for strength or a run, but I did push myself on the HIIT.

Hopefully I'll stick to the plan and weights will be tomorrow.

-Meg

1 comment:

Penny said...

And THAT is why HIIT is so awesome. Because there's no need to feel bad about the brevity of the session. In fact I forbid you from using the word "only" in relation to HIIT sessions from now on, because we both know how hard they are!!

TA x

Tracking Transformation: Where I stand now